(This video has been adapted for Youtube, I originally shared a shorter version on my Beauty IGTV channel (which no longer exists.))
With the holidays being near I thought I would share this holiday makeup look I created a few years back on my former erinappbeauty IGTV channel. I have re-edited it to share here on my Blog as well as on Youtube Channel of course, It includes some extra content that didn’t make the cut with my original video.
This makeup look is perfect for the holidays, featuring some berry tones and a dark red lip, what could be more perfect for the holiday season, right. This look would be great for end-of-year parties or to wear around Christmas or New Year.
For this makeup look, I used some of my favourite Toofaced holiday products including the Gingerbread & Pumpkin Spice eyeshadow palettes, as well as one of their limited edition Melted Matte Liquid Lipsticks.
For all the products that I used to create this look, I have listed them below my video.
Watch my Holiday Inspired Makeup Tutorial:
- Mecca Max – The Transformer Eye Primer
- Toofaced Cosmetics – Pumpkin Spice Eyeshadow Palette
- Toofaced Cosmetics – Gingerbread Spice Eyeshadow Palette
- Toofaced Cosmetics – Glitter Glue
- Inglot Cosmetics – Gel Liner in the Shade – ‘65’
- Bareminerals – Lashtopia Mascara
- Stila Cosmetics – Glitter & Glow in the Shade ‘Rockin Rose’
- DB Cosmetics – Black Pencil Eyeliner
- Makeup Revolution – Conceal & Define Concealer
- Chi Chi Cosmetics – bb Cream
- Australis Cosmetics – Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder
- Toofaced Cosmetics – Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Tarte Cosmetics – Blush Bazaar 2017 – shade ‘Skillful’
- Ofra Cosmetics – Glow Up highlighter palette – shade ‘Blissful‘
- Toofaced – Melted Matte Liquid Lip in the Shade ‘Cinnamon Bear’
I hope you enjoyed watching this Holiday inspired makeup look, I’m actively working on getting some of my previous IGTV videos back up and reposted for Youtube, but it takes time and I’ve haven’t been able start it until now because I’ve been unwell but I hope to start resharing them over the next few months, I will be reediting them for my Youtube channel and resharing them here on my blog, of course.
I hope to see you all again soon, but until then,
I hope you all have a happy and safe holiday season.
Video created by Erin Applebee
Music Credits : Deck the Halls (Instrumental) by Jingle Punks, Sourced from the Youtube Audio Library
Disclaimer – This post is not sponsored and doesn’t contain any affiliate links, links included are for reference only in case your interest in checking out anything mentioned in this post. Read full Disclaimer here.
If you liked this blog post check out some others below, alternatively you can also follow my blog to receive notifications whenever one of my posts goes live.