Hey Everyone, you may have just seen my June/ July Recap which featured my Seasonal Project Pan Update, well in this post I’m going to be talking about my new project pan and why I’m going to be reaching into my collection to try out products.
I was inspired by Kat from Kitskitch & Beauty News, she has been doing a seasonal project pan this year which is what inspired me to change mine up from a year-long project pan. Kat has also been reaching into her collection to review some of her eyeshadow palettes, which I found really inspiring to reach into my own collection.
Seasonal Project Pan no.2
The whole reason I changed up my project pan style is that I was honestly getting bored and I disliked the idea that all my makeup was just sitting there not getting used. So I’ve changed up my project pan to a rolling or seasonal project pan so that I could get use out of my collection instead of working on certain items.
For my second Project Pan, I will be doing a shorter one for the months of August & September and I will be including a bunch of products, mainly focusing on face products, like contour, blush, foundation, etc.
- TooFaced: Better Than Sex mascara (black.)
- Nyx Professional Makeup: Vivid Brights Liquid Liners (vivid fire, vivid violet & vivid sapphire.)
- Bys Cosmetics: Cream Contouring Palette & Powder Contour Kit (working on lightest shades.)
- Tarte Cosmetics: Blush Bazaar (Not working on anything in particular just to play with.)
- Australis: Liquid Strobe (I want to use this up by adding to my foundation or as a liquid highlighter.)
- Nyx Professional Makeup: Photo Loving Primer (green.)
- Innoxia: Hydrating Primer
- EOS – lip balm
- Kat Von D – Concealer Creme
- Designer Brands – Black Eyeliner
- Savvy By Db: Primer (Almost finished shouldn’t take me long to use up.)
- Innoxa: Cover & Correct Concealer Palette (once I’ve finished the green I’ll consider it finished.)
- Australis: Bye Bye Blemish Concealer (on to tube number 2.)
- Kat Von D: Concealer Creme (using up to get it out of my collection)
- Rimmel: Stay Matte Powders (I have two that are almost finished.)
- Maybelline: Matte + Poreless Foundation (half way.)
- Nyx Professional Makeup: Black Liquid Liner (I don’t think It will take me to long to finish up.)
- Nyx Professional Makeup: Jumbo Pencil in Milk (still have a long way to go.)
- Chella: Eyebrow Highlight Pencil (half way.)
- Essence: Brow Pencil (almost finished.)
- Nutrimetics: Eyeshadow Primer (I’ve had to take the stopper out so hopefully, I’ll be able to finish it up by the end of the year)
Shopping My Eyeshadow Stash
Palette of the month – Chi Chi Cosmetics ‘Romantic’
I’ve been really inspired to just delve into my eyeshadow palettes lately, I can’t believe I have some I never reviewed. My aim is to revisit some of my palettes and see if I still feel the same way about them if I have reviewed them before or review ones I’ve not previously chatted about.
In the month of August, this month I will be mainly playing with my chosen palette which I will be talking about in second and taking photos of some of my favourite looks. I’m hoping to share them on my social media and in a post at the end of the month along with my thoughts on the palette. I’ll be allowing myself to play with other things, my aim is to use this at least two to three times a week, this also lets me play with other things.
The palette I’ll be playing with this month is the Chi Chi Cosmetics ‘Romantic’ eyeshadow palette. This palette is more cool toned and has some berries, light pinks, champaign and bronzy colours in it. I’m happy to play and find out what works best and then give my thoughts at the end of the month.
I highly recommend you go check Kat’s channel out she does some fantastic product reviews and get ready with me’s. She is one of my go-to’s for thoughts on products, she gives her honest opinions on the products she has been trying out so go check her out.
Let me know how your Project Pan is going? and What are your thoughts on Project Pan’s?
If you liked this blog post, follow my blog to receive notifications whenever one of my posts goes live.
Did you know that you can follow me at the following places
Disclaimer – This post is not sponsored and doesn’t contain any affiliate links, links included are for reference only in case your interest in purchasing the reviewed product.