I filmed this in November/December but have only just got around to sharing it, opps. What can I say I’ve been busy but also taking time for myself when I need it. That purple look I recently shared in a Reel on my Beauty Insta account is coming soon I promise but until then I hope that you enjoy this Mint inspired makeup look.
Mint Inspired Makeup Look
Check out how I created this look below:
- Colourpop No filter concealer in fair 00
- Glamlite Cosmetics Paint Palette
- Sugarpill cosmetics – Funsize palette
- ABH Moonchild Glowkit
- Australis She’s Precise Liquid Liner in Black
- Bareminerals Lashtopia mascara
- LA Girl Shockwave Eyeliner in Fresh
- ABH Dipbrow Gel
- Chi Chi Brow Pomade
- NYX Control Freak Brow Gel
- Makeup Revolution Glass Liquid Skin Face Primer
- Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer
- Fenty Beauty Match Stick in Amber
- DB Crème Blush in Give Me Sugar
- Flower Beauty Miracle Glow Finishing Powder
- Mecca Max Luxe Blush *LE
- Frank Body Lip Tint in Send Nudes
I hope you enjoyed this video tutorial, are you a fan of pastel eye looks or is it just not for you? let me know in the comments of this post. I like them occassionally I think that they can be a fun ways to do something different, or if your just getting into colour perhaps adding something more subtle could be a good way of easing your way into wearing more colour.
Anyway, until next time I hope you all have a lovely day,
Disclaimer – This post is not sponsored and doesn’t contain any affiliate links, links included are for reference only in case your interest in checking out anything mentioned in this post. Read full Disclaimer here.
If you liked this blog post check out some others below, alternatively you can also follow my blog to receive notifications whenever one of my posts goes live.