I had originally intended to post this as a Halloween Look but I have only just got around to sharing it here on my blog, I ended up posting this to my IGTV Channel in early November, anyway I hope you like this look. Also ignore the bad photoshopping around my hairline in the image above I was having trouble fixing my wig in post.
Watch my ‘Orange’ inspired ‘Halloween’ Makeup Look:
- NYX – Micro Brow Pencil
- Colourpop – No Filter Concealer in Fair 00
- P.Louise – ‘Base’ic Brights Cosmetic Base in OTT Orange
- NYX – Glitter Primer
- Urban Decay – Wired Palette
- Chi Chi Cosmetics – OMFG 3 Eyeshadow Palette
- W7 Cosmetics Vivid Pressed Pigment Palette in Outrageous Orange
- Australis – She’s Precise Liquid Liner in Black
- Essence – Get Big Lashes Volume Curl Mascara
Face and Lips:
- Smashbox– Photo Finish Smooth & Blur Primer
- Makeup Revolution – Conceal and Define Concealer
- Australis – Fresh and Flawless Pressed Powder
- Toofaced – Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
- KVD Vegan Beauty – Everlasting Blush in Honeysuckle
- OFRA – Liquid Lipstick in Miami Fever
I hope you enjoyed this little tutorial, If you would like to see more videos like this check out my ‘Beauty IGTV channel‘ .
Until next time, I hope you have a lovely day.
Video by Erin Applebee
Music credits: Role Player by Au.Ra sourced from the Youtube Library
Disclaimer – This post is not sponsored and doesn’t contain any affiliate links, links included are for reference only in case your interest in checking out anything mentioned in this post. Read full Disclaimer here.
If you liked this blog post check out some others below, alternatively you can also follow my blog to receive notifications whenever one of my posts goes live.