In this video I created for my IGTV channel I’m sharing a makeup look perfect for the holiday season or but it would also be perfect for Valentines day. I shared this as a holiday makeup look on my Beauty Instagram and IGTV during December, but I’ve only just been able to sit down to share a blog post with you as the holidays have been a crazy time of course.
In this video I played with some of my favourite Toofaced Cosmetics holiday products including the Gingerbread & Pumpkin Spice eyeshadow palettes.
Watch my Holiday inspired Makeup Tutorial:
- Mecca Max – The Transformer Eye Primer
- Toofaced Cosmetics – Pumpkin Spice Eyeshadow Palette
- Toofaced Cosmetics – Gingerbread Spice Eyeshadow Palette
- Toofaced Cosmetics – Glitter Glue
- Inglot Cosmetics – Gel Liner in the Shade – ‘65’
- Bareminerals – Lashtopia Mascara
- Stila Cosmetics – Glitter & Glow in the Shade ‘Rockin Rose’
- DB Cosmetics – Black Pencil Eyeliner
- Makeup Revolution – Conceal & Define Concealer
- Chi Chi Cosmetics – bb Cream
- Australis Cosmetics – Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder
- Toofaced Cosmetics – Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Tarte Cosmetics – Blush Bazaar 2017 – shade ‘Skillful’
- Ofra Cosmetics – Glow Up highlighter palette – shade ‘Blissful‘
- Toofaced – Melted Matte Liquid Lip in the Shade ‘Cinnamon Bear’
Until next time, I hope you have a lovely day.
Video created by Erin Applebee
Music Credits : Deck the Halls (Instrumental) by Jingle Punks, Sourced from the Youtube Library
Disclaimer – This post is not sponsored and doesn’t contain any affiliate links, links included are for reference only in case your interest in checking out anything mentioned in this post. Read full Disclaimer here.
If you liked this blog post check out some others below, alternatively you can also follow my blog to receive notifications whenever one of my posts goes live.