First off I’m sorry this is going up so late but I’ve just been taking little bit of a break the last couple of weeks. Anyway I’m here to share my September ‘Shop My Stash’ ‘Get Ready With Me’. For this ‘Get Ready With Me’ I decided to it ‘Palette Bingo Style’ because I though that it would be fun to do, but I also thought I would attempt to do the ‘5 Random Facts About Me Tag‘ and let you know a bit more about me, though I feel like these aren’t that random but anyway I hope you enjoy this video, even if it’s quite a long one.
September ‘Shop My Stash’ ‘Get Ready With Me’
Check out my video below.
Things mentioned in this video:
- September Shop My Stash
- Flora & Fauna Spring Beauty Box
- Rock n’ Roll Makeup Series – Kiss Makeup Videos – Paul Stanley Makeup Look + intro , Gene Simmons Makeup Look , Ace Frehley Makeup Look & Peter Criss Makeup Look.
- How I Developed An Interested In Photography
Products used in this video:
- Chi Chi Cosmetics – OMFG 3 Palette
- Colourpop – No Filter Concealer in shade Fair 00
- Toofaced Cosmetics – Glitter Glue
- BH Cosmetics – Duolight Highlighter palette shades used Double Time & Top Notch
- Covergirl – Exhibitionist Mascara
- Urban Decay – Eyeliner Pencils in Vivid & Amped
- Eco Cosmetics – Coco Eye & Brow Powder
- NYX Professional Makeup – Control Freak Brow Gel
- Makeup Revolution – Glass Liquid Skin Primer & Conceal & Define Concealer
- Fenty Beauty – Pro Filt’r Hydrating Foundation
- Australis Cosmetic – Strawberry & Fresh & Flawless Powders
- The Balm – Take Home The Bronze Bronzer in Oliver
- KVD Vegan Beauty – Crush on Blush duo – Gammaray & Nova
- Fenty Beauty – Gloss Bomb in Sweet Mouth
I hope you all enjoyed this video, I may not have a ‘Shop My Stash’ for October but I should be sharing a couple of Halloween related videos, including a haul and decorating for halloween video for you as well as ‘The Makeup Application tag’. I also have a few other things I need to get edited to post that I have been putting off for a while, so I’m hoping the share that all soon, ‘Shop My Stash’ should be back for November.
Until next time, I hope you all have a lovely day.
Disclaimer – This post is not sponsored and doesn’t contain any affiliate links, links included are for reference only in case your interest in checking out anything mentioned in this post. Read full Disclaimer here.
If you liked this blog post check out some others below, alternatively you can also follow my blog to receive notifications whenever one of my posts goes live.