Shared from ‘My IGTV Channel’.
I love supporting Australian Makeup Brands so I put together this video for ‘My IGTV Channel‘ where I created a grungy makeup look using some products from some of my favourite Australian Makeup Brands. Check out the video below and don’t forget to go check out my Instagram accounts (personal & beauty) and IGTV Channel for more.
What I used to Create This Makeup Look:
- Chi Chi Cosmetics – Brow Pomade in Taupe
- Mecca Max – The Transformer Eye Primer
- BYS Cosmetics – Rebel Eyeshadow Palette
- ModelsPrefer – Black Liquid Liner
- Australis Cosmetics – “Fake It” Mascara
- Mecca Max – Black Eyeliner Pencil
- Australis Cosmetics – Fresh & Flawless Concealer
- Australis Cosmetics – Fresh & Flawless Foundation
- Australis Cosmetics – Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder
- BYS Cosmetics – Powder Contour Palette
- Australis Cosmetics – Blush BFFS in shade Shop & Goss
- Designer Brands (DB) Cosmetics – Up in Lights highlighter kit – shade -Flicker
- Chi Chi Cosmetics – Chandelier Lips Gloss – Shade – Money Bags
Earrings: Haus of Dizzy
Disclaimer – This post is not sponsored and doesn’t contain any affiliate links, links included are for reference only in case your interest in checking out anything mentioned in this post. Read full Disclaimer here.
Video created by Erin Applebee
Music credits: Role Player by Au.Ra (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT5LDJ8VYAKfY2e8dExo2Cw) sourced from the Youtube Library