Todays post is a fun one, I wanted to share some of my favourite Youtube Channel’s that I’m currently enjoying watching, I’m a very visual person so I enjoy watching things to relax or to learn something new.
When I’m feeling the effects of my illnesses I tend to want to relax, chilling out and watching something, lately that has been youtube. I’ve been discovering some new channel’s, as well as rediscovering old channels that I followed a long time ago and loving some that I’ve been following for a while now.
My Current Favourite Youtube Channels
Below are some of my current favourites, I love finding people who post unique content especially when it comes to beauty channels, I love people that have their own unique style or qualities.
These aren’t listed in order of likes, I like them all.
- Elle S (shadowsmoked88) – I’ve been following Elle for a while now, She has a very unique style and I love that she embraces her love for Fleetwood Mac.
- Georgia Harris – Georgia is another person I enjoy watching she used to post some really interesting videos like creating her own collections or palettes inspired by the fandoms she loves. She also host the Half-cousin’s podcast with her friend Lacey you should definatly check that out.
- Safiya Nygaard – This is a channel I recently rediscovered, I used to follow Safiya a long time ago and I recently rediscovered her channel I think she has some really unique content, her recent videos in Japan are a really interesting watch.
- Makeup Struggles – I discovered Makeup Struggles through Georgia Harris or Elle S, I remember seeing one of them mention her channel so I checked it out. She had some really unique videos like re-designing palettes by well-known brands, these are a definite must watch. Update: Makeup Struggles no longer posts videos to her channel however I’m pretty sure you can follow her on Instagram.
- Samantha Ravndahl– I’ve seen Samantha’s makeup looks floating around the internet but I only just discovered her channel, through Raw Beauty Kristy, They did a couple of collab videos and so I decided to check out her channel. I’ve really been enjoying her videos.
- KitchSnitch – I’ve been following Kat’s channel for a couple of the years along with her joint channel with Hailey from ‘Just Buy The Makeup’, called ‘Beauty News’. On Kat’s channel, she does a lot of reviews on makeup as well as project pans, I really enjoy her GRWM’s and wear tests.
- Justbuythemakeup– On Hailey’s channel she does similar reviews and project pans, If you enjoy that kind of thing I recommend both Kat and Hailey’s channels. Also If your an Aussie looking for some Australian beauty channels I also recommend them.
- Alexa Poletti – I’ve been following Alexa for a long time she does a lot of cosplay stuff but I’ve really been enjoying her recent styling videos.
- Hellthy Junk Food– Hellthy Junk Food is a recent discovery which I discovered via Thread Banger after their watching their collab, I’ve been binge-watching the videos where they make giant foods inspired by modern-day fast foods, ever wanted to know how to make a giant skittle or hashbrown these are you go to and they are really entertaining.
- The Hillywood Show – Okay so I said no favourite but these girls are amazing. If you haven’t heard of The Hillywood Show then you must check it out Hilly & Hanna create epic parodies based of popular movies and tv shows. The entire thing is crowd funded and they have included quite a few actors from Supernatural in their parodies. I also recommend checking out the accompanying behind the scenes videos to see how they create each parody.
I hope you enjoyed this short post, do you follow any of these channels? what are your favourite channels on youtube?
Until next time, I hope you have a lovely day.
Credits: Cover Image by Erin Applebee (me), Youtube Logo owned by Google.
Disclaimer – This post is not sponsored and doesn’t contain any affiliate links, links included are for reference only in case your interest in purchasing the reviewed product. Read full Disclaimer here.
If you liked this blog post check out some others below, alternatively you can also follow my blog to receive notifications whenever one of my posts goes live.