Hey Beauty Lovers, today I’m going to share my Beauty Bucket List for 2018, I wish I had seen this idea a couple of months ago this is such a cool idea. I saw this on Elle S or shadowsmoked88 Youtube channel but I believe the original creator was it’s me Hunter.
The idea of this post is to list your beauty goals for the year, it could be skincare goals or different makeup techniques you would like to learn.
I’ve been thinking a lot about what I would like to include on my beauty bucket list, about different makeup, skincare and even hair goals.
- Improve my eye makeup skills: I would love to improve on my blending skills, as well as how to work with my eye shape (I have deep-set eyes so it can make it difficult when doing my eyeshadow because it can easily get lost when I open my eyes.) I would also love to experiment with different styles, like graphic liner etc.
- I want to be more confident wearing different coloured lip products not just nudes.
- I want to experiment with more creative makeup, by this I mean more artistic for example like an overall theme or character based makeup.
- Get more use out of my nail polish collection, I love nail polish but its something I struggle with I don’t have a lot of patience and I often mess up my nail polish but I have a semi-large collection and I would love to get more use out of it.
- I want to make a bigger effort getting use out of my project pan items.
- Declutter older items in my collection or things that just don’t work for me.
- I would like to add sunscreen to my skincare and makeup routine, I currently have one in my skincare project pan that I want to include in my beauty routine.
- I want to add more anti-ageing skincare to my routine, I want to add in some serums to my skincare routine that has anti-ageing properties and help with hydration.
- I would like to learn different hairstyles for my hair, like braiding, etc.
- I would also love to be more confident wearing wigs, I use them a lot for photos but I would love to be more confident wearing them at other times.
- This one isn’t so much beauty related but I want to put more effort into my blog and Instagram, I feel like I’m already doing this as I have gone from the occasional post to posting two or three times a week.
What are your ‘Beauty Bucket List’ goals for 2018?