For my second holiday makeup look, I wanted to do something more cool toned so I went for an overall green eye look. For this look I used the Kat Von D Serpentina palette but you can find similar foiled shimmery eyeshadows from brands like Chi Chi Cosmetics.
All the products I used to create this look are listed below –
– Inglot – teal (to deepen outer corner) & green (to blend out shimmers in the crease) eyeshadows (not sure on the numbers sorry)
– Kat Von D Beauty – Scarab from the Serpentina palette (center to outer corner)
– NYX Cosmetics – Prismatic eyeshadow in Mermaid (center to inner corner)
– Kat Von D Beauty – Tattoo liner in Tropper
– Savvy by DB – Soft Glide Eyeliner in Glistening Green
Eyes & Face
– Maybelline New York – Color Tattoo eyeshadow in 05 Too Cool (not cruelty free, been in my collection for a while) – (Inner corner and face highlight.)
– Anastasia beverly hills – Luna from the Aurora Glow Kit (on top of Maybelline cream shadow & Face highlight.)
Primer – Australis – Colour Clique in green/Miss Ivy
Concealer – Australis – Bye Bye Blemish Consealer in Cool 782
Foundation – Rimmel London – Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent (not cruelty-free, been in my collection for a while trying to pan to replace with a cruelty-free alternative)
Bronzer – Gingerbread from the Too Faced Cosmetics Gingerbread Cookie palette from the 2016 holiday collection.
Blush – Tres Fab from the Too Faced Cosmetics 2015 holiday collection.
– Nutrimetics Colour Intense lipstick in Kimono
If you’re looking to create some Glam holiday looks but want a more affordable option check out palettes from brands like Chi Chi Cosmetics and BYS Cosmetics, the both have affordable palettes with some great shimmer and matte eyeshadow.
I hope you all found this look inspiring, sorry I haven’t gone as in depth with this one, hopefully sometime in the future I can start posting videos. I know these can be more helpful but I’m just not there yet, I’ve got to organise some sort of set up before I can venture into the realm of Youtube.